At our office, you can:
• Book day tours, game safari’s, overland tours, rent a car and much more.
• Buy a Bazbus ticket or book an Airport Shuttle (the cheapest way).
• Buy phone cards, buy beverages, or enjoy a FREE cup of tea or coffee.
• Accomplish just about anything else you wish or ask our staff anything about our beautiful city.
• Hike up Table Mountain or Lion’s Head – enquire about the best trails at our office.
• Take a tour of the city on the hop on – hop off topless bus, with your clothes on.
• Take a full day trip to Cape Point and Cape of Good Hope includes pick-up, lunch, cycling and hiking.
• Visit our famous wine route and taste South Africa’s finest wines. Includes wine tasting, cellar tours, lunch and cheese tasting.
• See the whales in Hermanus, from June to December.
• Learn to surf or sand board, enquire at reception.
• Go shark cage diving and see the great whites up close in Gansbaai, includes transport, gear, breakfast and lunch.
• Fall from the sky on a tandem skydive jump, the ultimate adrenalin rush (transport excluded).
• Learn about South African history at Robben Island or explore the Townships.
• Step off Table Mountain with the world’s highest commercial Abseil or Kamikase Kanyon tours.
When the rain pours or the wind blows, you can:
• Visit the Natural History, District Six, Bo-Kaap Museums, the Planetarium or National Art Gallery.
• Pamper yourself at the Turkish bath at the top of Long Street, swim in their pool or just relax in the Jacuzzi.
• Visit a divine little shop in De Waterkant called La Provence for gifts and trinkets.
• Check out the myriad antique shops and art galleries in the city centre and explore Green Market Square.
• Shop until you drop at the Waterfront, Century City or Cavendish Square.
• Watch a movie at the Labia cinemas just up the road or learn to play Afro rhythms on Djembe drums.
At our travel desk we have sourced the most ECONOMICAL RATES for car rentals,
day tours, overland safari’s and transport, so you can conveniently book with us.